Hypro Hydraulic Cast Iron Centrifugal Pump with 2" NPT Inlet x 1-1/2" NPT Outlet | 9306C-HM1C
Hypro centrifugal pumps are designed for agricultural and industrial spraying and transfer of a variety of fluids: water, insecticides, herbicides, wettable powders, emulsives, liquid fertilizers, etc.
Hypro Series 9300 hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle’s hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro “close-coupled” design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor.
The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron and stainless steel that stand up to strong chemical herbicides. Stainless steel pumps are ideal for use with Roundup® or other acid applications.
- Hydraulic Selection System: Open\Closed
- Max GPM: 207
- Max SPM: 784
- Max PSI 127
- Max BAR: 8.8
- Max Hyd. GPM: 13
- Max Hyd. LPM: 49.2
- Port sizes: 2" NPT inlet, 1-1⁄2" NPT outlet; 220 x 220 (U) Universal flange available
- Max. fluid temperature: 140°F/60°C
- Available in cast iron and 316 stainless steel for extended pump life
- Impeller: Nylon (cast iron models); polypropylene (stainless steel models); (GTX available)
- Motor: internal gear gerotor
- Hydraulic ports: 1⁄2" NPT inlet, 3⁄4" NPT outlet
- Max. motor psi: 3000 (bar: 207)
- Pump seals: Cast Iron models – Viton®/ceramic standard; Life Guard silicon carbide (B) available; Stainless Steel models – Life Guard silicon carbide standard
- Life Guard seals are the industry standard on OEM equipment
- Hydraulic motor seal: double-lip Teflon® and case drain available