Explorer Men's Ultralight Boots, Black | Explorer
Existing on the Market for many years as a distributor of EVA Wellington Boots we have gained experience and knowledge about this Market and found a great potential in this type of product. By listening carefully our valued customers we have also discovered a growing market niche for ULTRALight Protective/Safety Boots which are now known as a revolutionary alternative for outdated heavy rubber or PVC footwear.
We are targeting Hardware, Gift, DIY, Footwear, Farm and Garden sectors. With Factories based in Central Europe we are ready to serve the most demanding clients with wide range of footwear, excellent service and timely manner at competitive prices and quality under EU regulations. Our ULTRALight range of boots with removable and washable warm linings is getting now significant market share so if you are in business don't miss it out!
- Model: EXPLORER
- Upper Material: EVA polymer (100% Waterproof)
- Weight: Approx-avg only 900 gr p/pair
- Available Colors: Black
- Lining: Removable, Machine washable & Breathable
- Sole: EVA polymer
- Temperature Rating: up to -30'C
Top 6 benefits
- LBC Boots are Lighter by up to 65% than other Rain boots available on the market
- LBC Boots come with Removable and machine-washable warm liner, which allows wear with or without the liner during the whole year
- LBC Boots are softer and much more comfortable than any other boots availble on the market
- LBC Boots are very durable as they are made by a direct injection moulding process without gluing or vulcanizing processes which makes them resistant to splits and cracks.
- LBC Boots soles give great cushion especially in the heel area which supports comfort of use even during long hours of work. LBC Boots can be used in temperatures up to -30'C
Competitive details of EVA versus Rubber
- As mentioned above EVA boots are made by a direct injection moulding process so are more durable than Rubber boots which are known from possibility to crack and split especially in the areas of of material merging
- EVA is a great temperature insulator which can keep feet warm even in very low temperatures.
- EVA is more resistant than rubber to changing conditions of use
- EVA is even 65% lighter than Rubber
- EVA is much softer and more pleasant in touch for human skin
Key Technical Specs
- LBC Boots are made of EVA foam which is up to 65% lighter than PVC & Rubber
- LBC Boots are made of EVA which is non-toxic material
- LBC Boots do NOT contain chemicals known to State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
**Order at least one size larger than your regular shoe size to accommodate for inner liner