Pacer HP Series Hand Dispensing Pump | HPN 1A
ELIMINATES DUMPING OR POURING OF SOLUTIONS
Pacer's HP Series Hand Dispensing pump is a double-acting piston type which will handle a wide range of solutions. The pump body, valves and valve seats and piston are all made of chemically resistant, performance engineered plastics, especially compounded to give the pump strength and rigidity. All internal metal parts in contact with the liquid are made of stainless steel.
- N-Gasket: Cork/Nitrile
- O-rings: Viton
- Vacuum Breaker: Viton
- Discharge Hose: 8' EPDM w/ Polyester Elbow & Nozzle
- Suction Tube: 2 piece 1” NPT Polyester, 34” long with Polyester coupling and Teflon tape
- Material: Polyester housing and coverplate, piston, valves and bung adapter
- Viscosities up to 2000 SSU
- Two position pump handle: can be mounted above or below the pump
- Controlled discharge rate: discharges approx one quart on every complete forward and backward cycle
- Tamper proof handle: can be padlocked to protect against unauthorized use
- Suction lift: tested for 15 ft. minimum
- Discharge head: up to 25 ft.
- Self-lubricating Teflon® (TFE) Piston Ring:operates wet or dry for long life
- Barrel Bung Adapter: 2" NPT polyester standard on HP models
- 1" suction
- 3/4" NPT discharge
IMPORTANT - Refer to Chemical Resistance Data Chart (Brochure) for compatibility of materials. Always wear protective safety clothing such as gloves, apron, goggles. When pumping flammable or combustible liquids from one container to another, both containers must be effectively bonded and grounded to prevent discharge of sparks or static electricity which could cause explosion and bodily harm.