Pioneer OEM Aftermarket Kubota Replacement Rigid Mount Break-Away Coupling | 0312-001
Pioneer has been “The Farmer’s Choice” for more than 70 years, and it is the world leader in quick coupling products for the agricultural industry.
These products are manufactured in state-of-the-art manufacturing plants using the latest technologies to provide you with products of the highest quality and durability. Pioneer offers the widest range of quick couplings on the market, and has a product for nearly every agricultural application.
State-of-the-Art Coupler Features Rigid Mounting and Connect/Disconnect Under Pressure
The Pioneer 0312-001 rigid mount coupler features a patented
design that permits connection while both the coupler and male
tip are under pressure.
These couplers can be mounted directly to a valve or rigid
tubing, eliminating the need for hose assemblies and
• Easy push/pull connection and disconnection under
• Enclosed outer housing prevents dust and dirt build up
• This coupler accepts all Pioneer 8010 Series or ISO 5675
• Protective zinc plating with clear trivalent chromate finish
This coupler is the same product as Kubota 3A111-82011.
FAILURE OR IMPROPER SELECTION OR IMPROPER USE OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED HEREIN OR RELATED ITEMS CAN CAUSE DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
- This document and other information from Parker-Hannifin Corporation, its subsidiaries and authorized distributors provide product or system options for further investigation by users having technical expertise.
- The user, through its own analysis and testing, is solely responsible for making the final selection of the system and components and assuring that all performance, endurance, maintenance, safety and warning requirements of the application are met. The user must analyze all aspects of the application, follow applicable industry standards, and follow the information concerning the product in the current product catalog and in any other materials provided from Parker or its subsidiaries or authorized distributors.
- To the extent that Parker or its subsidiaries or authorized distributors provide component or system options based upon data or specifications provided by the user, the user is responsible for determining that such data and specifications are suitable and sufficient for all applications and reasonably foreseeable uses of the components or systems.