Parker Breakaway Coupler | Safety Coupler | Anhydrous Ammonia NH3 1-1/4"
1-1/4" FPT Male Tip & Clamp Assembly | 4500-7
The NH3 1 1/4" PIONEER BREAK- AWAY COUPLER (PARKER H.) is designed for safety while dealing with anhydrous application. The breakaway coupler creates a safe connection between the nurse tank and application equipment. The double-acting sleeve with simple push-pull connect operation allows this breakaway anhydrous ammonia coupler to be quickly connected and disconnected with minimal effort. Additionally, when the female coupler bodies are properly installed in the breakaway clamps, these NH3 breakaway couplings allow the coupler bodies and male tips to disconnect in a breakaway situation. This helps avoid costly repairs and serious safety risks associated with anhydrous ammonia operations such as broken hoses and anhydrous spillage.
- Highest Flowing Breakaway Coupler On the Market
- No Replacement Date
- Internal Parts Have Tested Well With NH3 Additives
- Ideal For Tandem Tanks Or Toolbars
- Safe & Easy Installation - Mounts Between (2) Hoses
- No Mounting Bracket Required
- Simple To Connect & Disconnect in The Field