TeeJet AccuPulse TwinJet - Twin Flat Spray Tip | APTJ-11004VP
The first spray tip designed specifically for use with PWM sprayer controls, offering maximum drift control. The AccuPulse® TwinJet® (APTJ) uses a non-air induction design, to produce highly drift resistant XC and UC droplets with twin fan sprays for optimal performance in Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control applications. The compact size and choice of numerous capacities will suit the needs of a wide range of application rates. APTJ tips are ideal for many uses in PWM controlled applications and are also suitable for use on conventional sprayers.
Features & Benefits:
• Specifically designed for use on sprayers equipped with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) spray tip control.
• Can also be used for non-PWM applications, where maximum drift control is desired.
• Non-air induction Twin spray tip, that produces highly drift-resistant droplets (XC and UC).
• Patent-pending recirculating design and concave exit orifice geometry provide optimal spray performance.
• Twin spray pattern allows for improved coverage and canopy penetration.
• Compact design fits into tight boom spaces and is less likely to be damaged during field use.
• Available in ten VisiFlo® Polymer(VP) capacities.
• Optimal for burndown, pre-emerge, and post-emerge systemic applications