TeeJet Air Induction XR Flat Spray Tips - Green | AIXR110015VP
- 110º wide, tapered flat spray angle with air induction technology offers better drift managment.
- Made of a two-piece UHMWPE polymer construction with VisiFlo color-coding. UHMWPE provides excellent chemical resistance, including acids, as well as exceptional wear life.
- Compact size to prevent tip damage.
- Depending on the chemical, produces large air-filled drops through a Venturi air aspirator.
- Removable pre-orifice.
- Available in seven tip capacities with a wide operating pressure range: 15-90 psi (1-6 bar).
- Automatic alignment when used with 25612-*-NYR Quick TeeJet cap and gasket.
- Very Good for Soil Applied Herbicides
- Good for Post-Emergence Contact Herbicides
- Excellent for Post-Emergence Systemic Herbicides
- Good for Contact Fungicides
- Excellent for Systemic Fungicides
- Good for Contact Insecticides
- Excellent for Systemic Insecticides
- Excellent for Drift Management
Call Customer Service at 660-886-9570 for special pricing on quantities of 100 or higher.
Drop Size Application Chart
Application Rate Chart