TeeJet Turbo TeeJet Induction Flat Spray Tip - Blue | TTI11003-VP
- 110º wide angle, air induction, tapered flat spray tip pattern based on the patented outlet orifice design of the original Turbo TeeJet nozzle.
- Patented orifice design provides large, round passages to minimize plugging.
- Depending on the chemical, produces large, air-filled drops through a Venturi air aspirator resulting in less drift.
- All polymer construction for excellent chemical and wear resistance.
- Compact size to prevent tip damage.
- Removable pre-orifice.
- Ideal for use with automatic sprayer controllers.
- Wide operating pressure range: 15-100 psi (1-7 bar).
- Automatic alignment when used with 25598-*-NYR Quick TeeJet cap and gasket.
- Excellent for spraying post-emerge systemic herbicides.
- Very good for spraying pre-emerge surface applied herbicides.
Excellent for Soil Applied Herbicides
- Excellent for Systemic Fungicides
- Excellent for Systemic Insecticides
- Excellent for Drift Management
Call Customer Service at 660-886-9570 for special pricing on quantities of 100 or higher.
Drop Size Application Chart
Application Rate Chart