TeeJet Variable Rate Hose Barb Exit Nozzle, Red | QJ-VR-X1.0
The QJ-VR and PTC-VR line of variable rate fertilizer assemblies feature a variable diameter orifice that produces a wide range of flow rates - its like having several metering orifices in one. This allows for a wider range of ground speeds and/or application rates from a single size for improved productivity. These assemblies are also ideal for variable rate prescription map applications. The elastomer orifice design provides consistent flow rate performance while utilizing a simple, reliable design with no springs or moving parts.
- Both QJ-VR and PTC-VR are ideal for installation on planters and toolbars for liquid fertilizer metering and application.
- PTC-VR features nylon construction for excellent strength and chemical resistance.
- QJ-VR features acetal body construction with choice of nylon or stainless steel hose barbs for strength and excellent chemical resistance.
- PTC-VR Push-to-Connect is available to fit 1/4”, 5/16” or 3/8” O.D. tubing.
- QJ-VR hose barb assembly is available to fit 1/4” or 3/8” I.D. hose.
- Simple, elastomer (EPDM) variable orifice for reliable, long-term operation.
- Recommended operating pressure: 10-100 PSI (0.7-7.0 bar)