Yetter Poly Spike Closing Wheel Rings | 6200-006
OUT OF STOCK FOR SPRING 2020 PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR COPPERHEAD VERSION JWK-16
Achieve seed trench closure and break up sidewall compaction with the 6200 Twister Closing Wheel. A rounded center-ring design maintains the depth of the twisted spikes and makes it effective in a wide range of soil conditions. The Twister Closing Wheel works in wide range of tillage practices: minimum till, conventional, strip-till, vertical tillage, and no-till.
- Wheel utilizes twisted poly spike and rounded center
- Wheel is bi-directional
- Can run as a pair of spikes or in conjunction with a factory-style rubber wheel
- Closes the disc opening in both wet and ideal conditions
- Ring design maintains wheel depth
- Is made with ultra-high molecular weight (UHMW) plastic material
- Enhances seed-to-soil contact and helps prevent yield-robbing air pockets
- Eliminates potential for sidewall compaction
- 16 teeth per wheel
- Outer wheel diameter: 14"
- Rounded ring diameter: 11 1/2"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs. per set (ring-only insert)
- 2 poly spike rings for factory 1" x 12" poly close wheel assemblies