Apache 2" x 50' Enforcer Suction Hose — Bulk/Uncoupled | 12012964-50
A lightweight, flexible, rugged suction/discharge hose that is stronger and more dimensionally stable than Fertilizer Solution hose due to its polyester braided reinforcement. The EPDM tube has good chemical resistance, and is excellent for transferring fertilizer solutions, septic solutions, pesticides, and is Lasso® resistant. Its corrugated polyethylene helix serves as a scuff strip, making it durable and easy to handle.
- Inside Diameter (in): 2
- Inside Diameter (mm): 50.8
- Outside Diameter (in): 2.66
- Outside Diameter (mm): 67.56
- Maximum PSI: 100
- Minimum Bend Radius (in): 5
- Standard Length: 50'
- Temperature Range: -30°F to 140°F
- Cover Material: EPDM/Poly Spiral
- Cover Color: Black
- Tube Material: EPDM
- Tube Color: Black
- Reinforcement: Poly Helix and Polyester Fabric Braid
- Negative Pressure / Vacuum Rating (in/HG): 29.8
- Weight (lbs): 0.88 / Foot
- Style: Coiled
- Notes: Manufacturer testing completed at 68°F for PSI and minimum bend radius. Increase or decrease in temperature may affect hose performance.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov