Apache 2" x 50' Fertilizer Solution Suction Hose — Bulk/Uncoupled | 12012805-50
A lightweight, flexible, rugged suction/discharge hose which has good chemical resistance and is excellent for transferring fertilizer solutions, septic solutions, pesticides, and is Lasso® resistant. Its corrugated polyethylene helix serves as a scuff strip, making it durable and easy to handle. 50' and 100' lengths are standard.
Features & Benefits:
- Inside Diameter (in): 2
- Inside Diameter (mm): 50.8
- Outside Diameter (in): 2.49
- Outside Diameter (mm): 63.25
- Maximum PSI: 60
- Minimum Bend Radius (in): 9
- Standard Length: 50'
- Temperature Range: -30°F to 140°F
- Cover Material: EPDM
- Cover Color: Black/Yellow
- Tube Material: EPDM
- Tube Color: Black
- Reinforcement: Yellow Poly Helix
- Negative Pressure / Vacuum Rating (in/HG): 28
- Weight (lbs): 0.69 Foot / 34.50 Box
- Style: Coiled
- Notes: Manufacturer testing completed at 68°F for PSI and minimum bend radius. Increase or decrease in temperature may affect hose performance.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov