Banjo 3-Way Bottom Load Valve - 1-1/2 inch | V150BL
1½" 3-Way Bottom Load Poly Valve, 225 PSI, 1½" Pipe Size, 1½" Opening Thru Ball, T Handle
- Directional flow, right or left.
- Valve can be turned off to stop flow.
- Stainless steel bolts.
- Precision molded in polypropylene. Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats.
- Max PSI 225
- Pipe Size 1 1/2 inch
- Opening thru ball 1 1/2 inch
- T Handle
- FKM (viton type) body seals.
- Advantages: Outstanding resistance to high heat; excellent resistance to oil, gasoline, hydraulic fluids and hydrocarbon solvents; good flame retardance; very good impermeability to gases and vapor; very good resistance to weather, oxygen, ozone, and sunlight.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to tear and cut growth; very little resistance to oxygenated solvents; fair adhesion to fabrics and metals.
- Advantages: outstanding weather resistance, high resistance to ozone, and high resistance to the degrading effects of exposure to such solvents as acetone, MEK, and xylene.
- Limitations: Very poor elastic memory making it subject to tearing during installation.