Banjo Gas Engine 11 HP Briggs 3 Inch Intek Pro | 300P11PRO
3" POLY PUMP W/11 HP BRIGGS & STRATTON® ENGINE PRO SERIES W/ ELECTRIC START & PULL ROPE
The 3” Banjo Gas Engine Pump is a high-performance agricultural pump that is corrosion resistant, lightweight, and extremely portable.
Features & Benefits:
- HP: 11
- Self-priming centrifugal pump
- Run dry capability
- This pump has high-performance impellers
- Made from high-strength polypropylene
- Lightweight and portable
- V-shaped for quicker priming
Large weep holes betweenpump and engine
Pump end separated fromengine
Double seal contained inethylene glycol reservoir.
Carbon ceramic seal faces withstainless steel cup and spring
- Standard EPDM
- WARNING: Do not use with flammable liquids
WARNING: Do not run pump dry, restrict or reduce port sizes or dead head pump
EPDM: An excellent choice for a wide range of chemicals at the most affordable direction.
- Advantages: Excellent resistance to heat; ozone and sunlight; very good flexibility at low temperatures; good resistance to alkalis, acids and oxygenated solvents; superior resistance to water and steam; excellent color stability.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- Temperature Rating: -6°F to 300°F
Banjo pumps deliver performance and reliability for high-volume fluid transfer applications. Our 3” Banjo Gas Engine Pump features a proven design and construction with high-performance impellers. Extremely lightweight and portable, you’ll be able to move this pump with ease from job to job. At Barndoor Ag, we carry an impressive selection of poly transfer pumps and agricultural spray equipment. We carry some of the best brands including Banjo, Ace Pumps, Hypro, Shurflo, and Remco.
- All prices are in USD