Banjo Gas Engine 6.5 HP 2 Inch Intek Pro | 200P6PRO
2" Poly Pump With 6.5 HP Briggs & Stratton® Engine Pro Series
Features & Benefits:
- Breather through air cleaner.
- Cast iron cylinder sleeve.
- CAUTION-WARNING: Please do not run pump dry, restrict or reduce port sizes, or dead head pump. This could cause component failure to pump. DO NOT USE WITHFLAMMABLE LIQUIDS.
- Corrosion resistant.
- EPDM Standard
- Heavy duty flywheel.
- High oil fill
- Low maintenance.
- NOTE: Engine warranty service available at authorized Briggs & Stratton and Honda dealers.
- OilGuard® low oil sensor.
- Overhead valve.
- Precision molded construction.
- Superior design.
EPDM: An excellent choice for a wide range of chemicals at the most affordable direction.
- Advantages: Excellent resistance to heat; ozone and sunlight; very good flexibility at low temperatures; good resistance to alkalis, acids and oxygenated solvents; superior resistance to water and steam; excellent color stability.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- Temperature Rating: -6°F to 300°F