Banjo LEV Series 1/2" Full Port 1/3 Second On-Off Electric Valve | LEV050
Standard Electric Valves are used in various Agriculture and Industrial liquid flow applications. Standard Electric Valves are available in glass injected polypropylene materials, and range from ¾” to 4” in size.
Features & Benefits:
- 12 Volt DC
- 1/2" electric valve
- Max PSI: 300
- Pipe Size: 1/2"
- Opening thru ball 15/32"
- Stationary current draw: less than 0.40 amps
- Stall Current: 0.75
- Response time: 1/3 second open to close
- TFM Seats
- EPDM body seals.
- Integrated mounting slot
- Standard 3 wire configuration
- Glass-filled polypropylene.
- Stainless steel bolts.
- Unique compact design.
EPDM: An excellent choice for a wide range of chemicals at the most affordable direction.
- Advantages: Excellent resistance to heat; ozone and sunlight; very good flexibility at low temperatures; good resistance to alkalis, acids and oxygenated solvents; superior resistance to water and steam; excellent color stability.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- Temperature Rating: -6°F to 300°F