Fill-Rite 6-40 GPM 4-Digit Mechanical Fuel Transfer Meter | 901C
Fill-Rite’s 900 Series of mechanical fuel transfer meters are ideal for high-volume applications, registering up to 999 gallons per batch.
The 901C is a 4-digit mechanical fuel transfer meter. This meter is equipped with NPT threads and is designed to register 6-40 gallons per minute at +/- 2% accuracy. This model does not include additional installation components.
- Versatile Technology – designed with nutating disc technology that is capable of moving rust and small debris that jam and cause damage to other meters
- Cast-Aluminum Construction – built to last with rugged cast-aluminum construction, designed for maximum durability and lifetime corrosion resistance
- Extreme Accuracy – measures fuel within +/- 2% accuracy, ensuring your record-keeping is precise as possible
- Low-Volume Applications – 4-digit counter registers flow rates between 6-40 GPM and up to 999.9 gallons or liters per batch, perfect for heavy equipment with large fuel tanks
- Lifetime Tracking – 7-digit non-resettable counter tracks total volume transferred over lifetime of meter
- Easy-to-read display; oversized, 4-wheel display provides excellent visibility from long distances at various heights
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
- Max Flowrate 40
- Flowrate Range 6-40 GPM
- Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.) 1 / 1
- Motor Power N/A
- Max Operating Pressure (PSI) 50
- Accuracy (+/- %) 2
- Repeatability (+/- %) 0.38
- Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.) N/A x N/A x 5.5
- Assembled Product Weight (lbs.) 7.4
- Package Height x Width x Depth (in.) 7.25 x 7.5 x N/A