Fill-Rite ¾" Multi-Plane Swivel | S075H1314
Fill-Rite's automatic fuel transfer nozzles feature heavy-duty construction and come in a variety of gasoline, diesel, and cold weather options.
The S075H1314 is a ¾" multi-plane fuel transfer swivel, which allows you to achieve a 360(o) range of motion with your nozzle at the dispensing point. This model is designed to transfer unleaded gasoline, diesel, and ethanol blends.
- Cast-Aluminum Construction — built to last with solid cast-aluminum construction, designed for maximum application durability and lifetime corrosion resistance
- No Leak Design — quality seal and casting designs maintain tight connection over time, preventing messy leaks from occurring
- Ease of Use — adding a Fill-Rite in-line swivel relieves stress, prevents kinks, and avoids twisting up of your hose, extending product life and making filling easier
- Smooth Rotation — engineered and manufactured with precision, this swivel features a smooth 360-degree rotation that allows you to put the dispensing nozzle in any angle or position while filling
- Adds Length to Hose — in addition to improving ease of use, adding a swivel also increases the total length of your dispensing hose for added comfortability
- 1-year warranty
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
- Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.) 0.75 / 0.75
- Operating Temperature Range -40 to 140
- Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.) N/A x N/A x 4.3
- Assembled Product Weight (lbs.) 0.9
- Package Height x Width x Depth (in.) 8.1 x 7.51 x 10
- Gross Weight (lbs.) 1.300