Fill-Rite ¾" X 20' Hose with Static Ground Wire | FRH07520
Fill-Rite's fuel transfer hoses feature tough, corrosion-resistant construction that resists kinks to improve performance and ease-of-use.
The FRH07520 is a ¾" X 20' fuel transfer hose. This hose is equipped with a stainless steel ground wire and a 7" anti-kink spring guard to ensure safety and improve performance, respectively.
- Durable Construction – nitrile inner tube resists corrosion from fuels while rugged neoprene exterior withstands abrasive outdoor environments
- Anti-Kink Performance – internal spring guard reduces kinking during use, ensuring smooth fluid flow and longer hose life
- Internal Ground Wire – stainless steel ground wire runs the entire length of the hose, ensuring safety by preventing static buildup
- Multiple Sizes Available – configurations available in 12-, 14-, and 20-foot lengths with ¾” and 1” NPT threads, meeting the specific needs of your application
- UL Listed Models Available – models FRH07512UL and FRH10012UL are UL Listed for compliance in AC voltage applications
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
- Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.) 0.75 / 0.75
- Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.) N/A x N/A x 240
- Assembled Product Weight (lbs.) 8
- Package Height x Width x Depth (in.) 5.5 x 15.5 x 19.5
- Gross Weight (lbs.) 8.000