Pioneer 9500 Series Lever Actuated Quick Coupling Kit | 9500-4
9500 Series Kits combines two color coded 9250 couplers with a 9006-4 clamp and dust protection. The dust covers automatically close when the male tip is removed and are color coordinated with the coupler lever handles to easily identify raise and lower lines. 9250 couplers accept 8010 (ISO 5675) tips and are not included with the kit.
(1) 9250 Coupler (right hand orientation)
(1) 9250 Coupler (left hand orientation)
(1) 9006-4 Clamp Assembly
(1) 9507-4-1H Automatic Dust Cover Assembly
- Body Size: 1/2"
- Part Number: 9500-4
- Port End: 1/2-14 NPTF
- Description: Kit
- Rated Pressure(psi): 3000
- Sleeve Diameter: 1.50
- Clamp: 9006-4
- Dust Cover: 9507-4-1H
FAILURE OR IMPROPER SELECTION OR IMPROPER USE OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED HEREIN OR RELATED ITEMS CAN CAUSE DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
• This document and other information from Parker-Hannifin Corporation, its subsidiaries and authorized distributors provide product or system options for further investigation by users having technical expertise.
• The user, through its own analysis and testing, is solely responsible for making the final selection of the system and components and assuring that all performance, endurance, maintenance, safety and warning requirements of the application are met. The user must analyze all aspects of the application, follow applicable industry standards, and follow the information concerning the product in the current product catalog and in any other materials provided from Parker or its subsidiaries or authorized distributors.
• To the extent that Parker or its subsidiaries or authorized distributors provide component or system options based upon data or specifications provided by the user, the user is responsible for determining that such data and specifications are suitable and sufficient for all applications and reasonably foreseeable uses of the components or systems.