Pioneer John Deere Universal Male Tip Replacement| DR10008
ISO 5675 Univeral Male Tip for John Deere Equipment
The DR10008 male tip is manufactured to meet the original John Deere dimensional specifications, and has a slightly smaller hex size than a standard Pioneer tip.
• Meets all ISO 5675 dimensional specifications
• Induction hardened ball locking groove to prevent brinelling
and increase life
• Shielded valve and valve stop eliminates flow checking
• Leak-free poppet valve design
• Protective zinc plating with clear trivalent chromate finish
- Body Size: 1/2
- Part Number: DR10008
- Thread: 3/4-16 Female ORB
- Pressure Rating(psi): 3000
- This male tip is the same product as John Deere AR94522
FAILURE OR IMPROPER SELECTION OR IMPROPER USE OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED HEREIN OR RELATED ITEMS CAN CAUSE DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
• This document and other information from Parker-Hannifin Corporation, its subsidiaries and authorized distributors provide product or system options for further investigation by users having technical expertise.
• The user, through its own analysis and testing, is solely responsible for making the final selection of the system and components and assuring that all performance, endurance, maintenance, safety and warning requirements of the
application are met. The user must analyze all aspects of the application, follow applicable industry standards, and follow the information concerning the product in the current product catalog and in any other materials provided from Parker or its subsidiaries or authorized distributors.
• To the extent that Parker or its subsidiaries or authorized distributors provide component or system options based upon data or specifications provided by the user, the user is responsible for determining that such data and specifications are suitable and sufficient for all applications and reasonably foreseeable uses of the components or systems.