Precision Lab Exchange High Surfactant Crop Oil Concentrate, 2.5 Gallon | 402-25
NOT FOR SALE TO: CA & NY
A low use rate, high-load, crop oil concentrate replacement that enhances crop protection performance when compared to ordinary crop oil concentrate.
Features & Benefits:
- Replaces ordinary Crop Oil Concentrate
- 3 pints of Exchange equals 1 gallon of Crop Oil Concentrate
- 50% less warehouse space required
- Advanced surfactant technology
- Excellent spreading and coverage
- Consistent control
- Manufacturer-approved adjuvant
- Proven performance and crop safety
Use with Pesticides Registered for:
- Other appropriate uses
- NOTE: Not for Aquatic Use
Directions for Use:
The addition of adjuvants to some pesticides and/or fertilizers and their tank mixes may cause phytotoxicity to the foliage and/or fruit of desirable crops. Before using Exchange, the applicator or crops advisor must have experience with the pesticide combination, including Exchange, or must have conducted a phytotoxicity test. Do not use this product in a manner inconsistent with labeling. Exchange increases the activity of many pesticides; therefore, care must be taken when treating sensitive crops during periods of drought stress, high temperatures or high humidity.
- Apply at one-half the recommended rate of crop oil concentrate.
- Use 0.375% – 0.5% v/v (3-4 pints of Exchange per 100 gallons of spray solution) or a minimum of 10-12 ounces per acre unless otherwise directed on the pesticide manufacturer’s label.
In the absence of specific mixing instructions found on the pesticide label, fill the spray tank with at least 50% of the desired finished carrier volume. When premixing in a mixing vessel or inductor, fill with at least 20% of the desired finished carrier volume. While the carrier is agitating, add tank mix ingredients in the following order:
- Compatibility agent and/or antifoam, if needed
- AMS, dry formulations (WP, DF, WDG, SP), and dry drift retardants
- Dry soluble and suspension fertilizers / micronutrients
- Liquid drift retardants and flowable formulations (F & FL)
- Liquid concentrates, suspension and microencapsulated (LC, SC, ME)
- Emulsifiable concentrates (E, EL or EC)
- Solutions and soluble liquids (S or SL)
- Liquid micronutrients and fertilizers
- Water conditioners and other adjuvants (Exchange) (COC, HSOC, MSO, NIS)
- Finish filling to desired spray volume level and continue agitation