Precision Lab Signal Blue EZ SoluPak Blue Spray Pattern Indicator, 2 oz Pack | 743-WS-2OZ
SIGNAL EZ SoluPak(s) are protected by a unique, waterproof, foil-lined over pack to prevent accidental staining while handling. SIGNAL EZ SoluPak(s) contains a concentrated, temporary blue spray pattern indicator formulated to provide visual evidence of where a spray application has been made. SIGNAL eliminates waste due to overlapping and skipping, while it indicates drift and mechanical malfunction. SIGNAL EZ SoluPak(s) dissolve quickly in spray solution and leave no residue in the spray tank.
Features & Benefits:
- Unique packaging eliminates staining during mixing and handling
- Each overpack is fully labeled to prevent misapplication
- Optimizes spray accuracy
- Temporary color dissipates with moisture or sunlight
Each SIGNAL EZ SoluPak will effectively treat approximately 50 gallons of water. Application rate, nozzle type, turf color, turf height and individual water conditions may influence variations from the above rate.
Directions for Use:
For use with pesticides registered for agricultural, aquatics, forestry, industrial, municipal, noncropland, rights-of-way, turfgrass and other appropriate uses. Open foil-lined over pack to dispense water-soluble packet(s). Holding onto the foil-lined over pack, empty the SoluPak(s) into the
spray tank. Do not add over pack to the spray solution.
In the absence of specific mixing recommendations by the basic pesticide manufacturer, use the following mixing procedure:
1. Fill spray tank 1/2 full of desired water volume.
2. While agitating, add the appropriate number of SIGNAL EZ SoluPak(s) for the entire desired finished spray volume.
3. Continue filling the spray tank to ¾ of desired level.
4. Begin adding pesticides once the SoluPak(s) are dissolved, in the following order:
a. Dry flowables and dispersible granule pesticides.
c. Water-soluble pesticides.
d. Emulsifiable concentrate pesticides.
5. Add additional adjuvants, if required.
6. Continue agitation and finish filling spray tank to desired level.
Water temperature and degree of agitation will influence dissolution and dispersion of SIGNAL EZ SoluPak(s)
Storage & Disposal:
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OPEN THE PROTECTIVE OVERPACK UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO DISPENSE THE SOLUPAK(S). MOISTURE WILL DISSOLVE SOLUPAK(S). DO NOT ALLOW SOLUPAK(S) TO BECOME WET UNTIL THEY ARE ADDED TO THE SPRAY TANK. Always dispose of rinsate, and foil-lined over pack, in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.