Remco 5.3 GPM, 12 VDC ByPass Pump | 5537-2E1-63B
Engineered to withstand the most rigorous and punishing duty cycles, the ProFlo 5500 Series Pump is a top-line performer. We make this claim because we use the highest quality American Made pump components, and back it up with support for only one mission: yours. What makes this pump special is Remco’s ability to offer custom configurations that precisely match your industrial and commercial needs.
- Type: 5 chamber diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry
- Mode: Demand, Dual Control, Bypass, No Controls
- Certification Options: CE Approval
- Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
- Max Pressure: 60 PSI (10 bar)
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1/2″ FNPT, 3/4″ Quick Attach
- Weight: All models: 8 lbs (3.62 kg)
- Leads: 14 AWG, 12″ long with 2-Pin or custom connection
- Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 180°F (82°C)
- Water Treatment/RO
- Agricultural Spraying
- General Industrial
- Alternative Energy/Solar
The ProFlo 5500 - Unmatched in performance and efficiency.