TeeJet 3/4" Pipe 3 Outlet Multiple Nozzle Body Assembly | 24216A-3/4-NYB
- Can be mounted to 3/4" or equivalent size tubing.
- Provides three spray positions for easy change of spray tips.
- Shutoff position provided between each spray position.
- Features ChemSaver® drip-free shutoff. Requires 10 PSI (0.7 bar) at the nozzle to open check valve.
- Standard diaphragm of EPDM
- Maximum operating pressure of 150 PSI (10 bar).
- 3/4" sizes include mounting hole in upper clamp subassembly for attachment to flat surfaces.
- Mounts to a 3/8" (9.5 mm) hole drilled in pipe or tubing.
- Flow rate: 1.6 GPM (6.1 l/min) at 5 PSI (0.34 bar) pressure drop, 2.26 GPM (8.6 l/min) at 10 PSI (0.69 bar) pressure drop.
- Upper Clamp Bolt Size: 1/4"
EPDM: An excellent choice for a wide range of chemicals at the most affordable direction.
- Advantages: Excellent resistance to heat; ozone and sunlight; very good flexibility at low temperatures; good resistance to alkalis, acids and oxygenated solvents; superior resistance to water and steam; excellent color stability.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- Temperature Rating: -6°F to 300°F