TeeJet Air Induction Dual Pattern Flat Spray Tip, Violet | AI3070-025VP
- Provides excellent penetration and seed head coverage for fungicide spraying on cereal crops.
- Produces two wide angle, flat spray patterns for uniform coverage in broadcast applications.
- 30° forward tilted spray penetrates dense crop canopies, while the backward tilted 70° spray maximizes coverage of the crop seed head.
- Drift resistant drops are produced through the use of a venturi air aspirator.
- All acetal construction for excellent chemical and wear resistance.
- Removable pre-orifice for fast and easy cleaning.
- Suggested spray pressure range of 20-90 PSI (1.5-6 bar).
- Automatic spray alignment with 98579-1*-NYR TeeJet cap and gasket.
- Very Good for Soil Applied Herbicides
- Good for Post-Emergence Contact Herbicides
- Excellent for Post-Emergence Systemic Herbicides
- Good for Contact Fungicides
- Excellent for Systemic Fungicides
- Good for Contact Insecticides
- Excellent for Systemic Insecticides
- Excellent for Drift Management
Call Customer Service at 660-886-9570 for special pricing on quantities of 100 or higher.
Drop Size Application Chart
Application Rate Chart