TeeJet DirectoValve Control Valve | AA144A-1-3
The three-way solenoid-operated DirectoValve control valve bypasses boom flow to maintain constant spraying pressure when one or more boom sections are shut off. To maintain pressure with a 23520 Throttling Valve, Outlet 2 must be throttled to match the total capacity of the nozzles on that boom section.
- For pressures to 65 PSI (4.5 bar).
- 8 GPM (30 l/min) flow at only 5 PSI (0.34 bar) pressure drop.
- 2.5 amp current draw.
- Encapsulated 12 VDC coil can be easily changed without removing valve from line.
- Polypropylene body for chemical resistance.
- Stainless steel internal metal parts.
- Chemical resistant EPDM diaphragms and seat washers.
EPDM: An excellent choice for a wide range of chemicals at the most affordable direction.
- Advantages: Excellent resistance to heat; ozone and sunlight; very good flexibility at low temperatures; good resistance to alkalis, acids and oxygenated solvents; superior resistance to water and steam; excellent color stability.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- Temperature Rating: -6°F to 300°F