Totally Tubular White Starter Fertilizer Placement Tube, 6000 Series Planters| TT-260
White 6000 Series Planters
This simple yet effective design is totally protected by the disc blades, so rocks should not be an issue. The 1/8" wall 3/8" stainless tube will easily outlast the disc scraper. The optional seed bounce flap closes the opening between the disc openers assuring correct seed placement by eliminating seed bounce and ricochet.
- Starter Fertilizer application deeper in the soil profile
- Instant root uptake for early plant health
- Maintenance free
- Install plastic tubing (provided) into bottom side (where the guard is welded) of stainless steel tube. Leave approximately 1/4" to 3/16" of the plastic tubing sticking out of the stainless steel tube. You may need to cut off the plastic tubing at this point, as more than enough plastic tubing is provided.
- Remove depth gauge wheels and disc's, taking note of shim placement
- Remove factory seed tube guard
- Lift TT-260 up into position on row unit
- Align roll pin holes and install roll pins
- Re-Install disc openers taking care to get the correct shim placement
- Re-Install depth gauge wheels
Recommend replacing disc openers when you put our fertilizer tubes on.