Valley Industries 2.5" Dry Gauge, Dual Scale 100PSI | 2120DSB100
These gauges are designed for use with gas, oil, and water or any medium not corrosive to brass or bronze.
When choosing a pressure range you should choose one that is twice the normal system pressure. Example: if system runs at 50 PSI you should choose a 100 PSI gauge. This will make the gauge safer, last longer, and be more accurate.
- Dial Size: 2.5"
- PSI: 0-100
- Case Style: Bottom
- Movement: Brass
- Bourdon Tube: C-Shaped in copper alloy up to 600 PSI and Helical in phosphor bronze above 600 PSI.
- Pointer: Black enameled aluminum
- Dial: White aluminum
- Window: Acrylic
- Case Material: Steel, black painted
- Bezel: Chrome plated
- Connection Material: Brass
- Connection Size: 1/4″ MNPT
- Accuracy: ASME/ANSI B40.1 Grade B (3-2-3%)
- Fill Material: Dry
- Wetted Parts: Copper Alloy
- Bar: 0-7
- Standard Gauge Scale: Dual
- Outer Scale: PSI
- Inner Scale: Metric kPa & bar
- Graduation Major: 20
- Graduation Minor: 2
WARNING: Misuse of this product may cause explosion and personal injury.