Continental NH3 Tank Combination Valve 1-1/4" MPT X 1-3/4" ACME 42 | B-1205 (Formally A-1205)
The B-1205 (formally A-1205) series valve has 2 individual outlet ports. Each one isolated to its own shut hand wheel. Great for filling and withdrawing from the same port.
Combination fill and liquid withdrawal valve provides a new safety feature for combination valves. The old automatic style back-flow check filler connection is replaced with a positive manual shut-off stem and seat. The 1" female pipe thread liquid withdrawal outlet is equipped with a bypass stem assembly, for the protection of hose or metering devices
- Tank Connection Size: 1- 1/4" MPT
- Outlet Size: 1" FPT & 1 3/4" ACME
- Excess Flow Check Rating: 45 GPM
- Side Port & Feature: Dual Port
- Stainless steel stem - precision ground and polished.
- Spring loaded "teflon" stem packing - positive seal with pressure tested at 400 psi.
- Optional double coated, zinc plated and painted for extra protection.
- Excess flow check assembly of all valves individually inspected and checked after assembly to assure accurate and dependable operation.
- Spring loaded packing for a free spinning hand wheel.