Anhydrous Graphics 1005 Diamond Placard | 48065-1005
Looking for a hazard diamond for a damaging chemical? Check out this 1005 diamond placard.
- This placard features the numbers 1005, indicating ammonia anhydrous.
- This hazard diamond warns of potential lung damage from a clear, colorless gas.
- Utilize this hazard sign to ensure your farm or ranch operates safely.
Some of the most important features you can have on your farm or ranch are proper hazard signs. These warning labels ensure that everyone is aware of any hazardous chemicals and that protocol is followed when handling these products. Make sure that along with this hazard diamond, you offer the safety gear needed to ensure no one is harmed by hazardous chemicals.
Purchase this 1005 diamond placard along with all the other hazard signs you need through our online store. Labeling hazardous materials on your farm will go a long way in ensuring you work in a safe environment.
- Features hazard numbers 1005
- Indicates ammonia, anhydrous, non-flammable
- Diamond shape