Pioneer 8450 Series Coupler | 8450-16
Pioneer’s 8450 Series unique valve design allows connection while either or both the coupler and nipple are under pressure. Valves in both halves remain closed, opening only when system pressure has been relieved on the female body and then reapplied. This pressure sequence may be done with either an open center or a closed center hydraulic system that has a control valve. The enclosed outer housing allows all connecting motion to be internal thereby preventing dust and dirt build-up around the sleeve mechanism. Suitable for rigid mount or use with a breakaway clamp.
• Accepts ISO 5675 universal tips
• Straight thread ORB fitting end allows direct mounting to a control valve or rigid tubing
• Outer housing keeps dust and dirt away from the sleeve mechanism
• Connect under system pressure on the coupler side and on the nipple side
• One-handed push-to-connect operation when coupler is clamp or rigid mounted
• Couplers are compatible with 5006-4 breakaway clamps
• Protective zinc plating with clear trivalent chromate finish
• Mid-sized agricultural equipment
- Body Size: 1/2"
- Port End: 7/8-14 ORB (female)
- Valve Type: Poppet
- Flats: 1.38
- Sleeve Diameter: 1.50
- Clamp to Use: 5006-4
- Dust Plug: 8405-4 or 8407-4
FAILURE OR IMPROPER SELECTION OR IMPROPER USE OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED HEREIN OR RELATED ITEMS CAN CAUSE DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
- This document and other information from Parker-Hannifin Corporation, its subsidiaries and authorized distributors provide product or system options for further investigation by users having technical expertise.
- The user, through its own analysis and testing, is solely responsible for making the final selection of the system and components and assuring that all performance, endurance, maintenance, safety and warning requirements of the application are met. The user must analyze all aspects of the application, follow applicable industry standards, and follow the information concerning the product in the current product catalog and in any other materials provided from Parker or its subsidiaries or authorized distributors.
- To the extent that Parker or its subsidiaries or authorized distributors provide component or system options based upon data or specifications provided by the user, the user is responsible for determining that such data and specifications are suitable and sufficient for all applications and reasonably foreseeable uses of the components or systems.