Precision Lab Vigor Crop Oil Concentrate, 2.5 Gallon | 400-25
NOT FOR SALE TO: CA & NY
Vigor is a crop oil concentrate designed for use with herbicides requiring a paraffinic crop oil concentrate adjuvant. This superior formulation consists of a blend of highly unsulfonated paraffinic oil and premium quality surfactant. This blend utilizes the penetrating and nonevaporative properties of horticultural oil and the wetting and coverage characteristics of a complex surfactant blend.
Vigor will increase the activity of herbicides and enhance performance. Therefore, care must be taken in treating crops during periods when plants are subjected to drought stress, high temperatures and high humidity.
PRICE IS PER GALLON
Features & Benefits:
- A premium paraffin based 83/17 crop oil concentrate
- Enhances pesticide performance by improving spray solution coverage, penetration, and extending the dwell time on leaf surfaces
- Mixes easily with UAN and AMS, even in cold water
Use with Herbicides Registered for:
- NOTE: Not for Aquatic Use
- Ground: Apply 1 to 2¹ pints per acre
- Aerial: Apply at 1–2%² v/v in 1–5 gallons of water per acre
¹Use the higher rate when weeds are under weather stress or at the maximum labeled size for control. Or apply 1.0% v/v (1 gallon of VIGOR per 100 gallons of spray solution) per pesticide label recommendations.
²Use higher concentrations for lower water volumes.
Directions for Use:
The addition of adjuvants to some pesticides and/or fertilizers and their tank mixes may cause phytotoxicity to the foliage and/or fruit of desirable crops. Before using VIGOR, the applicator or crops advisor must have experience with the pesticide combination, including VIGOR, or must have conducted a phytotoxicity test. Do not use this product in a manner inconsistent with labeling. VIGOR increases the activity of many pesticides; therefore, care must be taken when treating sensitive crops during periods of drought stress, high temperatures or high humidity.
In the absence of specific mixing instructions found on the pesticide label, fill the spray tank with at least 50% of the desired finished carrier volume. When premixing in a mixing vessel or inductor, fill with at least 20% of the desired finished carrier volume. While the carrier is agitating, add tank mix ingredients in the following order:
- Compatibility agent and/or antifoam, if needed
- AMS, dry formulations (WP, DF, WDG, SP), and dry drift retardants
- Dry soluble and suspension fertilizers / micronutrients
- Liquid drift retardants and flowable formulations (F & FL)
- Liquid concentrates, suspension concentrates, microencapsulated and capsule suspension (LC, SC, ME, CS)
- Emulsifiable concentrates (E, EL or EC)
- Solutions and soluble liquids (S or SL)
- Liquid micronutrients and fertilizers
- VIGOR, water conditioners and other adjuvants (COC, HSOC, MSO, NIS)
- Finish filling to desired spray volume level and continue agitation
See Label for complete application instructions.
Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment wash waters.